Thursday 22 December 2016

MMM Jokes

When MMM froze my money, I thought about it and I found out that life without MMM MONEY would be meaningless. So I decided to kill myself. . I jumped from my reading table to my very soft Mouka foam but I didn't die. I went to the express road and looked carefully before crossing the road and nothing happened to me. . I drank four rubbers of lacasera with plenty suya but nothing happened,,I tooked a lot of mangoes without swallowing the seeds,yet I didn't see hell!. . I proceeded to another level of concotion. I prepared gizzard and kidney sauce with strawberry juice and lots of fresh tomatoes,yet nothing happened to me. I ate cake,chocolate mixed with ice cream still I didn't die. Am so worried now because I just finished eating fried rice with chilled Malta Guinness and fresh fruit salad but nothing has happened to me. I am really upset now. . Friends,what do I do? Should I try fried plantain and chicken with fresh milk? Will it work because I really want to kill myself?

No comments:

Post a Comment

‘God has vindicated Saraki’ – Party Chieftain

A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Timi Frank says Senate President Bukola Saraki has been vindicated by God. Frank’s comm...