Friday 23 December 2016

Christmas Divorce

A man in Malawi calls his son in South Africa last week
& says, "I hate to ruin your day but I have to tell you
that your mother and I are divorcing, forty-five
years of misery is enough".

"Dad, what are you talking about?'" the
son screams.
"We can't stand the sight of each other
any longer", the father says.
"We're
sick of each other and I'm sick of
talking about this, so you call your
sister in USA and tell her".

Frantically, the son calls his sister,
who explodes on the phone, "Like hell
they're getting divorced", she shouts,
"I'll take care of this".
She calls home immediately and
screams at her father, "You are NOT
getting divorced.
Don't do a single thing
until I get there.

I'm calling my brother
back and we'll both be there tomorrow.
Until then, don't do a thing, DO YOU
HEAR ME?"and hangs up.
The old man hangs up his phone and turns to his wife.
.
"I told you, it's done! They are coming home for
Christmas" 😀😀😀
.
Wish You A Merry Christmas in advance friends and
family ! ! ! ! !😹😹😹😹
I am Chidex!

2 comments:

  1. I could not refrain from commenting. Perfectly written!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to say I appreciate you providing this info, you are
    doing a great job with the site...

    ReplyDelete

‘God has vindicated Saraki’ – Party Chieftain

A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Timi Frank says Senate President Bukola Saraki has been vindicated by God. Frank’s comm...