Monday 2 January 2017

Win N1,500 In OLAXALI Short Story Challenge

Submit Your Short Story/Article And Win N1,500 In “OLAXALI Short Story Challenge’….

Hey! You've got a great idea, story, or you have passion for writing?
http://www.olaxali.com is a good platform for you to submit your self written story that has not been posted on any website/blog or any other social media websites and make money

In less than one year, www.olaxali.com has been able to gather millions of daily views from several countries of the world including Nigeria, USA, Kenya and many others. The views are increasing and soon, we're going to be reaching millions of billions daily.


Stop wasting your talent take this opportunity and participate in “Olaxali Short Story Challenge” and win N1,500 cash prize.

The writer that his or her story have the highest page views and comments get reward of #1,500

The second position will get the reward of #500

And the third position get reward of #200

How To Participate:
Send in your original  short story or article which must not be less than 1,000 words to info@olaxali.com

Your article must be original and meaningful, must have an art cover or image as the featured image.

Your short story/article must be submitted between January 5th to 15th. Submission closes on January 15th.

Your short story/article can be Romance, Comedy, Thriller, Crime, Society, Politics, or others… We accept all kinds of stories as long it is meaningful and its meets our requirements.


Your name, short profile and your contacts details, should be attached to the story or article you’re sending.

How The Winner Is Decided:
Beginning from 17th of January, the shortlisted Stories/articles will be Published on the blog daily, from 17th to 20th. While the overall winner will be announced on the 27th of January

The story/article with the highest views and comments wins the the challenge and the cash prize. So if you know you want to win the challenge, once your story is Published on the blog, start sharing on the social media, for your friends to read and comment on your article.

Once again, the story with highest views, comments and most shared on social media wins the cash prize.

The Winner
The winner of the short story challenge will be profiled on the blog, his/her picture will be on the front-page of the blog for 1 Month as Celebrity of the month. The payment of the cash prize will be made on the 30th of January to the winner’s bank account.

Start Sending your short story  info@olaxali.com



  1. if you're not a writer and you're reading this post kindly share to help a friend

9 comments:

  1. After looking over a few of the blog posts on your web page, I seriously like your technique
    of blogging. I added it to my bookmark webpage list and will be checking back soon. Take a look at my website too and let
    me know your opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does your site have a contact page? I'm having a tough time locating
    it but, I'd like to send you an e-mail. I've got some ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing.
    Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it develop over time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We stumbled over here different web address and thought I should
    check things out. I like what I see so now i am following you.

    Look forward to checking out your web page again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes contact us via Whatsapp 2348149934554 or email olaxali520@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must say you have high quality articles here. Your page can go
    viral. You need initial boost only. How to get it?
    Search for; Etorofer's strategies

    ReplyDelete
  6. Right now it appears like Movable Type is the preferred blogging
    platform available right now. (from what I've read) Is that what
    you are using on your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello my friend! I wish to say that this article is awesome, nice
    written and include almost all vital infos.
    I'd like to see extra posts like this .

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was recommended this web site by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my difficulty. You are wonderful! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just want to say I am beginner to blogging and site-building and really enjoyed you're website. Almost certainly I’m going to bookmark your website . You amazingly have wonderful articles. Thanks for revealing your webpage.

    ReplyDelete

‘God has vindicated Saraki’ – Party Chieftain

A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Timi Frank says Senate President Bukola Saraki has been vindicated by God. Frank’s comm...