Friday 23 December 2016

Wedding Invitation

I was invited to a wedding.. when I
reached the hotel I found two doors
written
1. Wedding ceremony.
2. Birthday ceremony.
I entered the one written wedding
ceremony I saw two more doors.
1. Invited.
2. Non invited.
I went through invited, then I approached
another two doors.
1. Graduate.
2. under graduate.
I entered graduate, then I saw two more
doors.
1. people with gifts
2. people without gift
I went through the one written people
without gifts. Then...
I found myself outside the
hotel through the back door! And on the door was
written
"so u no bring
anytin and u wan come eat free jollof rice n chicken
eh? YOU DEY CRAZE!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

‘God has vindicated Saraki’ – Party Chieftain

A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Timi Frank says Senate President Bukola Saraki has been vindicated by God. Frank’s comm...