Thursday 15 December 2016

Participant Narrates How God Saved Him From The Clutches Of MMM

 



In spite of the federal government’s warnings against it, many Nigerians continue to invest in MMM, one of the world’s largest Ponzi schemes of all time.

The scheme got popular in 2016 and its philosophy is to financially empower its members who are committed to helping one another.
However, recently the MMM Nigeria announced the freezing of its accounts for one months, which caused a panic among its participants.

Boniface Peter, the NAIJ.com guest contributor, in this piece narrates how God saved him from participating in MMM. I was tempted to join MMM by my friends and relatives. I told them am praying about it and when the pressure was heating me hard about their progress made so far, God saw that my mind was ready to give it a trial and so, He prevented me from doing it by allowing MMM shutting down all accounts and taught me a LESSON.
He saved me and gave me a second chance, praise God!!! Nigerians pray before you join any online business or money deal, I believe you all have a lesson to learn, if they are giving out real money, why don’t they allow people to get it in this period whereby money is necessary to spend? My people are perishing for lack of knowledge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

‘God has vindicated Saraki’ – Party Chieftain

A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Timi Frank says Senate President Bukola Saraki has been vindicated by God. Frank’s comm...